Opening a new Pizza operation in established bar

Robert_Angel

I would like some help here —
  1. I need to go with an Impinger oven, used… don’t have a lot of space
  2. Need help with best ingredients, dough, etc.
this site looks like it will provide me with tremendous amounts of information.

Our establishment is 2500 SF , currently we don’t serve any food. Pizza in my opinion will be a huge success. There is one pizza house in our area and are so outdated.
What should I do ?
Rob

Last edited:
Take a trip to Pizza Expo next week. Monday is set up as a new operator day. The best in the industry are there to answer all your questions plus you will be able to talk with all the major suppliers.
https://www.pizzaexpo.com/

Last edited:
I would like some help here —
  1. I need to go with an Impinger oven, used… don’t have a lot of space
  2. Need help with best ingredients, dough, etc.
this site looks like it will provide me with tremendous amounts of information.

Our establishment is 2500 SF , currently we don’t serve any food. Pizza in my opinion will be a huge success. There is one pizza house in our area and are so outdated.
What should I do ?
Rob
Hello Robert,

May I try a reply :
  1. Ok you made your choice of the oven, this will help on the choice of the kind of pizza you’re going to make (kind of crust…)
  2. IMO, this will be the complicated part. If you plan to learn everything by yourself it’ll need time, maybe 3 to 6 months, maybe more, assuming you’re everyday on the forum and making tests in your kitchen. So you have 2 other solutions : 1) have a pizza training class or 2) look for a pizza consulting company.
Good luck with your project !

Last edited:
Its a great idea for pizza shop
Take a trip to Pizza Expo next week. Monday is set up as a new operator day. The best in the industry are there to answer all your questions plus you will be able to talk with all the major suppliers.
https://www.pizzaexpo.com/
This pizza blog is so nice to read. I love to read latest articles in this pizza blog.

Last edited:
Back