Oven Curtains

• Thread starter Thread starter system
  • Start date Start date
S

system

We have a Lincoln Conveyor… Anyone tell me where we can order curtains for this??
Thanks

60.png
webmaster:
We have a Lincoln Conveyor… Anyone tell me where we can order curtains for this??
Thanks
Oven curtains? The oven is zoned, but they don’t use curtains in the oven to achieve the zoning. They use a series of baffled fingers on both the top and bottom of the baking chamber. Or, are you making referenct to something else and calling it a curtain?
Any parts that you might need for a Lincoln oven can be obtained from Lincoln Food Service Co. (Heidi Connors) at 800-374-3004.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

Re: Oven Curtains around HOOD

In Response To: Re: Oven Curtains (Tom Lehmann)

: Sorry Tom… What I am looking for is the plastic curtains that attach to the hood and go around the oven to hold the heat in under the hood.
Thanks.

Re: Oven Curtains around HOOD

We have a Lincoln Conveyor… Anyone tell me
: where we can order curtains for this??
: Thanks
K&D;
I’m going to add my two cents worth again, now that I know what we’re talkin’ about. It would seem to me that a hood that’s operating properly and is sized correctly for the oven would vent all of the oven heat through natural convection (heat rises) or possibly with a little help from an exhaust fan in the hood, it would draw plenty of air and heat from the oven area. These are just my thoughts. I’m not sure if this is what you are looking for, but, Global Industrial Equipment <www.globalindustrial.com> or 1-800-645-1232 has a plastic strip curtain in their Winter 2002 catalog, page 205, that might work for you. It has a temperature resistance of from -10 to +150F.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

Messages In This
Tom Le

Back