Continue to Site

PANINI HELP!

famouspizza

Adding them to our menu so any help would be appreciated

What type of grill? Ribbed vs Smooth? Brand? We already have a charbroiler & griddle so this would be just for marking the bread not cooking food

What type of bread works best, ciabatta rolls?..I really only want to have 1 choice to keep it simple

My choices are as follows:
Tuscan Chicken – “Breaded chicken cutlet, fresh mozzarella cheese & roasted red peppersâ€
Caprese – “fresh mozzarella cheese, fresh basil, tomato, red onion & Caesar dressingâ€
Turkey Club - “Topped with crispy bacon, tomato, mayo, & swiss cheese"
Chicken Cordon Bleu - “Breaded chicken cutlet, ham, swiss cheese and honey mustard dressingâ€
Any other great selling combos? We already have about 12 wrap/sub selections so this is what I have left

Thanks!

Last edited:
I use a ribbed / smooth cast iron griddle pan that I heat in the deck oven and press with another cast iron pan that has been heated in the deck. Lodge makes one around 50.00, as does Emeril - $60.00. The press units are way overpriced. The pan can also go on the burner, but I have only two eyes available.

Use Pestos and Aiolis - Ciabatta is a great choice for, but focaccia works better. It has a longer shelf life, is usually cheaper, and covers more of the plate

Last edited:
Back