Continue to Site

Parade Float Ideas?

garlicgrl07

Hi guys,

I own two gourmet pizza restaurants and we’re going to be in our local 4th of July parade. We will have a couple guys doing tricks w/throw dough, some people handing out coupons, menus, etc., and throwing candy. We will be using a truck. I can’t think of any ways to decorate the truck in a “pizza” theme. Anyone have any ideas? Any help much appreciated!

Thanks!

Last edited:
48.png
garlicgrl07:
Hi guys,

I own two gourmet pizza restaurants and we’re going to be in our local 4th of July parade. We will have a couple guys doing tricks w/throw dough, some people handing out coupons, menus, etc., and throwing candy. We will be using a truck. I can’t think of any ways to decorate the truck in a “pizza” theme. Anyone have any ideas? Any help much appreciated!

Thanks!
I don’t know your budget, but if you can afford it . . . GUMMI PIZZAS are the think to give out. http://tinyurl.com/yvh4l8 Scroll down just a bit. Price per each with shipping is around 50 cents, but with a sticker on the back, it could be a marketing tool.

Truck bed could be done up like a deck oven. Tailgate is the ‘door’, and steam comes out . . . use a great big oversized peel . . . . have some sort of pizza to take out. You could ven pull the gummi pizzas out of the ‘oven’. Just an idea.

Last edited:
Hey Nick

Good idea. Pulling my my Halloween experience you can use a smaoke machine in the bed so when you open the back the smoke rolls out. The only trouble I see with this is you don’t want the crowd thinking you are serving burnt pizza! :lol:

How about renting costumes that represent the toppings you use for your pizzas to help convey the quality and freshness of your product. Maybe a side show of someone in a pizza costume and another with the large pizza peel try to catch the other.

Last edited:
Back