Continue to Site

peel a deal

I used them as fundraiser’s for 5 different organizations in my area. They sold well but I think we only saw a 30% redemption rate.

The coupons are super sticky! Very nice card that holds up well over time.

The printing is very well done. They are high end and they do charge a premium for the cards but you do get a great quality card.

Last edited:
I used peel-a-deal last year and it worked out great. A couple of the high school clubs sold them for $10 and I kept $5. The school really appreciated the help and I made some money too. I still have a few left and when organizations hit me up for money I let them sale the cards, which brings me some new customers.

Last edited:
We did a scratch to enter promo for a pizzeria client last year on a large promotion. There was a deck of cards giveaway with a scratch and win area to reveal a PIN number. The customer went to the website, registered their pin and contact details to be entered into a sweepstakes.There were also a number of instant win prizes when customer entered.
There were approximately 80,000 units put out and got about 11,000 entries which is 13.75% redemption.

Even on a smaller scale and without a sweepstakes, by using the peel a deal concept in a way that requires customers to register on your website(get a PIN#, enter contact info to redeem deal/prize)it’s a great way to build a customer database and collect vital customer information like an email address.

Last edited:
Thanks for the positive comments. We love to hear feedback on how Peel-A-Deal programs are going. FYI: Right now we are running an unprecedented special: When you order 2500 single peeladeal cards you can receive full color printing at the 2 color pricing! http://www.peeladeal.com

Last edited:
Thanks for the positive comments. We love to hear feedback on how Peel-A-Deal programs are going. FYI: Right now we are running an unprecedented special: When you order 2500 single peeladeal cards you can receive full color printing at the 2 color pricing! http://www.peeladeal.com
To learn more about how to start a fundraising program using Peel-A-Deal Coupon cards check out our short video on our idea blog:

Last edited:
Back