Continue to Site

pen suppliers

zaslice

ive been thinking about some marketing stuff and pens came to mind. anyone have custom logo pens, and if so, do your customers appreciate them? id like a relatively good quality pen that writes nice and people will keep. anybody have a good supplier? prices?

there is a ups store down the street that i use and they have nice bic logo click pens (and i take a few each time im in there 😉 ) that i like, but am pretty sure they are pricey.

thanks!

Last edited:
For years the best selling pen I have sold is the Bic Clic Stic retractable …Ask around for a Kaeser & Blair dealer in your neighbourhood…They have the best prices on Bic pens (My C$ prices do you no good)…Another good quality pen that is gaining in popularity is the Paper Mate Sport Retractable…If you can not find a K&B dealer in the neighbourhood, please let me know and I will refer you to one I know…And as far as cost…You may be able to buy a less expensive pens, however, if it does not last as long it may not work out to have a lower cost per impression…And cost per impression is the true measure of an advertising investment…

Last edited:
I have used perfect pen. Price was reasonable. I gave the bank a whole bunch and they used them at their counter for their customers they said a lot of people thought it was nice of me to supply them with pens!

Last edited:
48.png
pizzaguy:
I have used perfect pen. Price was reasonable. I gave the bank a whole bunch and they used them at their counter for their customers they said a lot of people thought it was nice of me to supply them with pens!
The link in my previous post is the US branch of perfect pen. I am very happy with their products. I give the pens to the schools as well. One for each student and teacher.

Last edited:
That would explain why the website looked so close to perfect pen lol I figured it must be related somehow

Last edited:
I have clients that buy between 300 and 10,000 a year…Some clients give them away with every order and others hoard them…

Last edited:
48.png
zaslice:
one more thing, how many pens do you think you go through in a year?
I go thruogh about 5000 a year. Pens are a cheap way to have your name and number at people finger tips(pun intended).

Last edited:
I agree with Royster that the Bic Clic Stic is the cheapest (yet not total junk) pen that’s out there. There are a few pens that are cheaper, but usually the ink runs out pretty fast. If anyone wants a quote on pens, PM me. Another option - highlighters. I had a lot of requests for those last year…

Last edited:
We have been buying from GoPromos.com

I paid 28 cents a piece for 3000 Bic Clic Stic pens back in April.

What are the rest of you paying and what pen do you use?

Thanks,

Tony

Last edited:
Back