Pepperoni Problems!

SoulButter

Does anyone have a brand that they are in love with doesn’t matter if they are big or small. I’ve been using just a simple hormel brand and I want to step up our people game for our customers. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!

Ezzo. Made in Columbus, Ohio. We use the sausage for pizza that is pepperoni, just a different moisture content that makes it “sausage”. I text / talk to one of the owners, he is a great, down to earth guy. Has helped us out quite a few times when our supplier wasn’t going to have product in time. They have about 8-12 sku’s (pepperoni & salami I believe).

Last edited:
I use Hormel Bold pepperoni as my everyday pepperoni we use 50lbs a week so I know people love it. It sucks if I have to use a different pepperoni bc I ran out. A pepperoni I would never use are the Mama Isabella pepperoni from restaurant depot they suck

Mama Isabella
Mama Isabella taste like dog food. I dont see how people get away with it. I like the bold, but I dont use it because a customer told me her kids noticed the spiciness, and didnt want it anymore. I use the one through US foods that says the “performance pepperoni” on it.

Back