Continue to Site

pizza boxes

• Thread starter Thread starter system
  • Start date Start date
S

system

Who has the best deal on plain white pizza boxes??
Also, how much space will 5000 pizza boxes take up?
thanks

five thousand boxes? wow, that will take up a lot of space. typically they come in bundles/cases of fifty. how come you need that many?

Last edited:
guest:
Who has the best deal on plain white pizza boxes??
Also, how much space will 5000 pizza boxes take up?
thanks
each bundle is between 10" and 12" high laying flat, depending on the flute.

100 bundles unfolded boxes would be probably stack 100 feet, or closer to TEN stacks 10 feet high, or TWENTY stacks 5 feet high. That’s a lot of boxes unless you have warehousing and dunnage for them.

I’m looking to buy 500 at a time, but you have outpaced me in enthusiasm and aggressive purchasing. I’ll bet you get a really good price break if you can keep the rats and insects out of them.

Last edited:
I myself have an unused shed at my house and was thinking of doing this but I am sure with tempeture and insects the big price break doesnt justify
the return on savings

Last edited:
cockroaches are attracted to cardboard, if you can store your pizza boxes in some sort of container where the bugs can’t get to them, then that would be the way to go.

Last edited:
The german cockroach is the most common roach that infests homes and restaurnats. they like dark warm places and like cardboard. they can eat just about anything and are really difficult to control. they are particularly attracted to cardboard as they like the glue.

Last edited:
otis:
cockroaches???

are those like crotch crickets, i think we talked about those in health class.
Hey, Otis the guest. You should know there are several active moderators on this list with a seek and destroy mission for those accounts or contacts who aren’t participating in a professional and productive manner.

Two posts on two threads and both are tacky. The tolerance isn’t high these days since we’re all working our @sses off and coming here for real info, answers and support. No one’s gonna play temper tantrum here.

Last edited:
48.png
NicksPizza:
otis:
cockroaches???

are those like crotch crickets, i think we talked about those in health class.
Hey, Otis the guest. You should know there are several active moderators on this list with a seek and destroy mission for those accounts or contacts who aren’t participating in a professional and productive manner.

Two posts on two threads and both are tacky. The tolerance isn’t high these days since we’re all working our @sses off and coming here for real info, answers and support. No one’s gonna play temper tantrum here.
Who’s that using my name ?
Otis
The Pizza Wheel

wow 5000 boxes purchased at one time hmmm Uncle Sam will truly be counting on you come tax season.@ 8.00 a pie that will show 40.000 just in pizza sales.Look for a cash deal. :twisted:

Last edited:
60.png
goomba:
wow 5000 boxes purchased at one time hmmm Uncle Sam will truly be counting on you come tax season.@ 8.00 a pie that will show 40.000 just in pizza sales.Look for a cash deal. :twisted:
How many of you are hiding money from the IRS? I record everything as best I can, and NEVER Do anything in cash. Am I doing something wrong?
Should I be hiding some cash, I would love to, but I am affraid of the Tax Man.

Rest assured that ANYONE who will openly admit onj thse boards to doing such a thing would be more than foolish! I would never encourage anyone to evade paying taxes on earned income . . . IRS will kill your busines over that. Jail time is possible.

AVOIDING taxes using very legal and effective deductions and benefits available to small businesses . . . that’s another story.

Last edited:
Back