Continue to Site

pizza chicks

• Thread starter Thread starter system
  • Start date Start date
S

system

Hello pizza industry, I am in San Antonio and am in the pizza business, but many say what I do is of little or no importance. I sell extras and do alot of promo sales business to business and marketing for mom and pop pizza shops. I am very good at what I do but I am always critcized am led to beleive that I am waisting my time. I f there are any other hot pizza chicks out there please let me know and if so where are you because there are plenty of men doing this and they are very aware of my prescence, and are threatened and are afraid of me taking over their territory.

Im a soon to be pizza chick!! I live in Canada. and Loving what im embarking on!! Who cares what others think!! This is a love group. All the people in here are awesome. and help ya regardless. And since when is pizza not important!! Pizza makes the world go round i think!! Dont listen to anyone else. If you need a sounding board, pmq think tank is it!!

Last edited:
Hello canadian pizza chick, thanks for the reply I was beginning to think I was alone out here, by the way what does canadian pizza taste like?MORE POWER TO THE PIZZA CHICKS…

Yes it is great to be a Pizza Chick, I am the only one I know of in my province. Canadian pizza tastes like…hmm, pizza haha. I have nothing to compare it to. What I can tell you from what I have seen on tv is that it is more a chicago style then new york. Canadians are always shocked by the thin New York style pizza. I have never seen that here we have the thicker crusts. and loaded toppings. If its gourmet like mine. There are cheaper versions but generally they have less toppings, not less dough. We do have thin crust pizza, but the sales of this are alot less and it is not the norm.

Last edited:
very funny, so are you a mom and pop shop or are you a franchise/chain?

Back