Continue to Site

Pizza Expo 2015

I will be going. I’ll be there on Saturday through Thursday. I’ll go and have a drink and some pizza at Tony’s. Sounds like a lot of fun. Who’s driving?

Last edited:
I’ve got one of two things planned for this spring besides the Chicago NRA show.
I will either be in Vegas for the expo, or I will be in the keys tear-assing around the islands on a Harley and trying to not get arrested or in any other trouble.
Either way, I crave warmth and sunshine, so one of those items will happen!

Last edited:
My wife and I are planning on being there. I have one little issue that may hold me back for a few days. Hopefully it wont. We would like to meet everyone.

Last edited:
Myself, my wife & a manager of ours will be attending. We come in on Monday and leave on Saturday. Look for us in our new fly kicks!

Last edited:
Skipping this year, we got what we needed out of last years show. Probably skip every other year from this point. Great meeting you last year daddio, my wife still wears your shirt.

Last edited:
We get in at noon on Tuesday and are on our way home by 3. We can’t handle the cig smoke from sin city. If we are there for more than 6 hours we are sick for a week. We are very delicate.

Last edited:
Myself, my wife & a manager of ours will be attending. We come in on Monday and leave on Saturday. Look for us in our new fly kicks!
image.jpg
One of my drivers picked a pair of those last year and made mad tips when wearing them. He only worked for us for a few months so it was short lived.

Last edited:
GotRocks, I ordered the shoes from Journeys.com. We took them to a local embroiderer and she couldnt do it so I slapped on some stickers I already had. They probably won’t stay on long.

Last edited:
Thank you.

I’m all over these, I’m wanting to get them for the crew this summer, hopefully my embroidery guy can do patches for us that can be added.

Last edited:
I’ll be at Pizza Expo too. Not exhibiting, just doing a few business meetings and enjoying the show. I hope to see you there!

Last edited:
We’ll be at the expo again this year.
Count us in for Tuesday night, would love to meet up with everyone!

Eric and Melissa Rickman
Wholly Stromboli
Fort Lupton, CO

Last edited:
Here is an update. The Think Tank Reunion will be Tuesday 6:30 to 9:00. Steve and Linda Green from PMQ will be hosting it. We would like to get a head count so please RSVP.

Last edited:
There is also a venue change as Tony is under contract and this would be a conflict of interests for him.

Last edited:
Back