Continue to Site

Pizza Hut announces closing of store!!

Hey, lucky you Steve.
Normally we cry about them opening near us but having one close you can now cry with joy 😃
Big operation the franchise that owned the store and an even bigger debt $33mil !!! and I shudder about my $200K loan 🙂
Hope you get your fair share plus some of their custom.

Dave

Last edited:
I’d say I’m happily awaiting the same news for the poor excuse of a Hut in our little burg, but truthfully…they are near zero competition. They are trying to through any conceivable marketing trick at their problem over the last few months but luckily I suppose, don’t seem to understand that it’s simply lousy product and non-existent service that is killing them.

darn. 8)

Last edited:
Call the phone co. and see if it is possible to have their main number. Then add it to your lines. I still have people calling me about a closed store from last December.

Bubba

Last edited:
Any idea what they were doing in sales? I know every store will be different, but I’d love to have an idea of the sales volume where they start to contemplate closing a store. I have a few smaller franchised stores here that must be struggling, but they’re still here. I’ve seen a couple of the small to mid size franchises fail here but I never had an idea of what they were doing in sales.

Last edited:
Back