Continue to Site

Pizza Hut

George_Mills

Pizza Hut[/URL] has negotiated a new renovation requirement with franchisees that aims to remodel or rebuild 10 percent of franchised stores annually, according to securities filings by the chain’s largest franchise operator, NPC International.

NPC said it expects to spend an average of $20 million annually to meet the requirements of the Asset Partner Plan. The company revealed that re-dos of dine-in sites would likely consist of replacing them with delivery- and takeout-only restaurants.

Last edited:
Wow, NPC owns 1250 Pizza Huts and will spend $20,000,000 annually to renovate 10% of them each year? WTF are they doing to these stores to spend $160,000 each to renovate?

Last edited:
Firing anyone that has any skills or intelligence and replacing them with yes people.

Then the other $150k will be for pocketing the money in kickbacks from the one construction company that won the no bid contract… do i sound cynical ? 😃

Last edited:
Firing anyone that has any skills or intelligence and replacing them with yes people.

Then the other $150k will be for pocketing the money in kickbacks from the one construction company that won the no bid contract… do i sound cynical ? 😃
LMAO, that’s about how it works in many cases

Last edited:
In a couple years i will probably be spending about 40 to 50k, but i will be buying two new ovens and a new hood along with everything else … soo… yeah

Last edited:
Ya so far this year i have bought

Edge 60Wbs
3 door Turbo air dough cooler
2 door 48" salad make line
Mitsubishi Mini Split AC unit

All brand new, Around 50k so far in just equipment.

I got tired of limping old junk along, now when anything breaks I’m just buying new!

Last edited:
Back