Continue to Site

Pizza LIVE! --- Chat session SPECIAL DAY AND TIME!

Scott_Hack1

With the Pizza Expo coming up this week, we are holding a special session of Pizza LIVE! on Sunday evening. Start time of 9:00 PM EST. Please use the link below to join us.

I’m going to try something new this week. If you want a reminder PHONE call. Send me an email to [email protected] with your name and phone number. I’m going to use one of those dial out systems to send out a reminder phone call with a recording 30 minutes prior to the show.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/pizza-live

-Scott

Last edited:
hey scott you sent me an email about that pizza night at an apartment complex, well i came up with my own flyer and went and talked to one of the apartment complexes around here and its a go for us. I will be doing it the 1st monday on each month. as of now there are 365 units that are occupied and a lot more that are not in that one complex. the lady i talked to is in charge of a couple other complexs also. So if all goes well we will continue to do it there and expand to her others. thanks for your help and the information

Last edited:
I’ll be online here in a few minutes if anyone wants to get together for a Pizza Expo wrap up chat session. Just use the link above.

Last edited:
Back