Pizza Oven ROTOFLEX 4 decks for sale

Ptsfo

I have one commercial pizza oven ROTOFLEX for sale. This oven is only 7 years old!
4 decks, gas, it can cook up to 24 18" pies at a time. 2 glass doors.
Unfortunately the size of the images is a bit too big to download here… I can email pics to you from the oven one day before it was taken apart by a Rotoflex technician. The oven now is dismantled! I prefer not to ship it and have a local pickup… still, I can bring it over to you and we would have to agree in the costs involved depending where you live. The same technician that took it apart will put it together for you. He travels all over the US putting this ovens together… A brand new ROTOFLEX oven will cost over $40k.
The oven is in great condition and it has been serviced regularly.
Please email me if interested!
Price of the oven is $15k and firm. And I have pictures to send
Take care and have a great day.

Last edited:
I have one commercial pizza oven ROTOFLEX for sale. This oven is only 7 years old!
Unfortunately the size of the images is a bit too big to download here… I can email pics to you from the oven one day before it was taken apart by a Rotoflex technician. The oven now is dismantled! I prefer not to ship it and have a local pickup… still, I can bring it over to you and we would have to agree in the costs involved depending where you live. The same technician that took it apart will put it together for you. He travels all over the US putting this ovens together… A brand new ROTOFLEX oven will cost over $40k.

Last edited:
I have a 48 inch model in south texas (Del Rio 78840), it’s an older model around 2008 but has only been in use a total a 4.5 years , 830-765-7675

Back