Continue to Site

pizza sales letter

dash

does any one know where i can find a great pizza sales letter?any help would be great

Last edited:

I can help you with this…free of charge! 😃 Good luck to you!​

Dear Neighbor,

Hi, my name is XX and I’m the owner of XX pizzeria in your neighborhood. We use only the freshet ingredients for all of our menu items and pizzas - it’s part of our “Fresher is Better” philosophy. We make all of our own sauces, pastas, and even our desserts from scratch (unlike the frozen preserved foods at most major chains) and have also managed to keep our prices at a great value level for our customers.

Since everyone claims to have the best variety and food around I’m asking you to take a chance on us and decide for yourself. I guarantee you that our food quality will beat any of the chains in this area. And that’s why I’ll do anything I can to get you to try us out.

If I have to give you a FREE side of garlic or cheesey bread with your to go order – I’ll do it!
If I have to give you a FREE coffee or cappuccino after you dine with us – I’ll do it!

Please take a look at the menu I sent you – see which one of our pizza or pasta dishes gets your mouth watering – then give us a call to place your to-go order, or come on in and experience our relaxing dining atmosphere.

To take advantage of either offer above, simply ask for your free side of garlic or cheesey bread when you call in to place your pizza order, or present this letter to your server when you visit us to receive your after dinner coffee or cappuccino. It’s that simple.

Hope to see you soon!

Joe Smith
XX Pizzeria
“Fresh Ingredients, Family-Owned, Delicious Italian Foodâ€
123 Main Street
Richmond, VA 23229
  • Offer expires (date) and is not valid with any other promotion.

Last edited:
Back