Continue to Site

pizza shop sign

I don’t know why anyone that owns a business would want to put their two cents into anything political or controversial. Just leave it alone, if you want to be topical, reference sports.

Last edited:
Yeah, it is difficult for me to leave politics out of it because I am a Vice Chairman of our county Republican Party so customers frequently want to discuss politics. Normally we can have very polite, civil discussions and I tend to keep my opinions to myself, telling them I would rather hear what they think and why. It does occasionally end bad though, just before the SC primary a woman was singing Trump’s praises to me, I politely told here that while he had some valid points, much of what he said was insulting to many people and not very presidential. She kept on about how that was the best thing about Trump was that he would say exactly what he meant and not worry about what people thought about it. She pressed me again to give an opinion, so I gave her an honest opinion, without regard to what she thought about it. I found out that she did not mean what she said when she told me she liked that sort of thing.

Last edited:
Back