Continue to Site

PLEASE HELP A FELLOW INDEPENDENT PIZZA SHOP OWNER

anselmospizza

Need your help Thinktankers!! PLEASE VOTE ANSELMO’S PIZZERIA in the 2011 Cleveland.com Pizza Playoffs. Any support would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!

for those that don’t want to support a product they have never tried,
We respect that. We will however tell you that we make a great pie New York Style. We make our own dough and sauce and use quality cheese. Your vote will not be going to a Little Ceasers quality product. We just need all the help we can get as we have only been in business a little over a year and are competing against the major players in the Cleveland market. Your help got us into the second round, now looking for a push into the next. THANK YOU THINKTANKERS, YOU RULE!

http://www.cleveland.com/foodplayoffs/i … _he_1.html

Last edited:
I feel bad. They closed voting 11 minutes ago! BASTARDS 😦 Let us know if you make it too the next level!!!

Thank you for all that voted and those that tried. Really appreciate it. Happy to repay the favor anytime!

Last edited:
Done. I’ll make a point to vote twice a day till Monday. Looks like you got some ground to make up, but you should have some good publicity by making it to the finals.

Last edited:
You guys are seriously awesome. If it helps your conscience, we are making donations to the ASPCA for every round we advance. So it won’t just be for a fellow pizza crew, it will help some animals too! Thanks again.

Last edited:
Back