Continue to Site

Point of success help

GT1

i am using a very old version of point of success and can not seem to get the time clock corrections to work. If someone forgets to clock in our out etc. when I go to the corrections there are no employee names and the payroll week is for a week in 2007. Does anyone know how to change the pay week so I can do corrections?

Last edited:
You have to close the pay period for the week shown. I will post more details tomorrow when I am in the office.

Last edited:
i am using a very old version of point of success and can not seem to get the time clock corrections to work. If someone forgets to clock in our out etc. when I go to the corrections there are no employee names and the payroll week is for a week in 2007. Does anyone know how to change the pay week so I can do corrections?
Go into the office manager program. Click on the tab that says “Staff”,
Go into the Office Manager program. Click on the tab at the top that says “Staff”, then click on “Time Clock” on the left side. It will bring up the current pay period. If this is not the current pay period (which is most likely the case), click “Close Pay Period”. It could also be that your pay period dates are off. You can adjust that there if needed.

Last edited:
Back