POS for Canadians?

• Thread starter Thread starter system
  • Start date Start date
S

system

Just wondering what POS solution Canadian operators are happy with, in terms of support etc. I’m in Ottawa if that matters. The current system we’re using isn’t really that great. 😦

I use Speedline solutions. They are a Canadian company out of Abbotsford, BC. They have done very well for me with great service and support. They may be a bit more cost wise but I think they are worth every penny. Remember you get what you pay for. Email me if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Hi, I went with Revention. (Im located in a small town, Vancouver Island). Looked at all systems and found Revention was the most flexible company when it came to adapting their system to me, versus the other way around. Had it now since June/07. Prior to that used the old pad and pen. Saw an increase of approx 10% in sales dollar volume right away. Absolutely the best thing I ever did with my business. That said, we are talking computers here! Yes, there was definately some issues getting the menu/pricing right. However, they ended up completely rewriting there basic program to make it work for me. Impressive. I am in the middle of putting together the on-line ordering menu with them. Again, some problems. Again, the owner of Revention (Jeff Doyle) has got involved and I expect to be very happy with the outcome. Are they perfect? No. Would I pick them again, yes.

Last edited:
Back