POS Systems and Marketing Week of April 18-24

• Thread starter Thread starter system
  • Start date Start date
S

system

Many of you have POS systems. Do you use the marketing features of your system? How well does it work for you? Do you do mailers or emails using your POS database? How often do you do mailers? What offers are you putting in them? How do you collect the info for your database? This week’s chat is on this topic. Be sure to stop by Tuesday night at 8 p.m. EASTERN to learn about marketing with your POS system.

Hi Amanda,
Unfortunately, I missed the POS Marketing audio last night. Does PMQ archive audio, and if so, how can I access it? I’m new to the site, so please bear with my ignorance.
Thanks,
Rob

The point of sale has been key to tracking sales, hot food items, and who are my target audience. My shop is located on a college campus, so I use the POS to see what populations are not ordering so that we can target that part of campus. We also us the POS to determine what days are better served with daily specials and who takes advantage of them.

Adolfo,
I have demo’d Point of Success (www.pointofsuccess.com) and really like it. At $599, it’s very robust for the price. I am opening up my shop in Feb06, and that’s the system I’m going to use. Good luck.

Amanda…I have been denied access to the “think tank” for about 4 months now. I honestly don’t know if I said someting wrong or what happened. I have opened a second pizza place and really need the advice of some posters. I have tried emailing PMQ with no reply back. Can you help me out?

Thanks.

Back