Continue to Site

POS Systems

Brian

I know this has been discussed many, many times, but I need to make the right decision. I am just about ready to make a purchase on a POS system and have narrowed it done to 3, Prism(Microworks), Piont of Success, and Revention. Current business is $6500 - $8000 per week and I’m getting ready to add delivery. Any feedback from current users or former users would be appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi,
I am not open yet, but I have programmed my Point of Success system and I am very happy with it. It was very easy to program and has lots of capability to do what needs to be done. I have not seen prism but I have seen Revention, and it seems to be a great product. I went with Point of Success though because of cost, and I wanted something that I know inside and out so that I can fix my own problems. I have had problems in the past with POS companies not supporting their product very well and I will never allow that to happen to myself again. I have called Point of Success a few times since I have purchased from them and they have been fantastic to deal with so far, and I don't think that is going to change in the future. Good luck with your POS system choice, and I wish you great success in your business.

Last edited:
Point of Success is a great POS. Well worth the money, and easy to use. You will also be ahead of the game if something goes wrong because of the experience you had in setting it up the first time.

If you are looking at revention, don`t bother paying for the software though. They are giving it away at most pizza shows.

http://www.revention.com/pizza/press010107.html

Like Napics next month.

Back