Continue to Site

pos

Point of Succes. I’m sure there will be more people jumping on the point of success bandwagon, but it’s the best one out there when considering price as a major focus. It does 90% of what the most expensive pos you can buy, and it’s 1/6 of the price.

Last edited:
48.png
mandino:
Point of Succes. I’m sure there will be more people jumping on the point of success bandwagon, but it’s the best one out there when considering price as a major focus. It does 90% of what the most expensive pos you can buy, and it’s 1/6 of the price.
I have to agree. I have been using it for over three years and have never had any major issues. They have a good users forum that is very helpful as well.

Last edited:
One more vote for Point of Success! I am opening in about 10-12 weeks and I am setting up my menu in the pos right now, and it is sooooo easy! Good luck!

Last edited:
I am having dinerware installed tommorow…while pizza pos and point of success are cheaper and better for pizza places we chose to go with a local company which offers loaner equiptment and a 24 hour help desk…they also can log into our system and fix a problem before we even know we have it…I wanted point of success but my partner wanted to cover ourselves by having this company 5 minutes away…we also are going to have an order online website as well as text message ordering…Ill let you know how it works out, it should be here at 9 am tommorow

Last edited:
Back