Continue to Site

pre order sign verbiage

jahtmk

I’m trying to create a sign 16x20 for our front and side windows to get people to pre-order for the big day (Super Bowl). I want to keep it simple.

I have -

PRE-ORDER YOUR GAME DAY FOOD TODAY
PIZZA * WINGS * SANDWICHES * APPETIZERS & MORE
phone #

What do you think? Changes? Words smiths?

Last edited:
Even if my store was big enough (I assumed 16x20ft, did you mean 16x20 inches?), I wouldn’t waste time putting crap like that on it.

Last edited:
Then how would you ask people to pre-order?

Yes I meant 16 x 20inch and hanging in the window not on the side.

Last edited:
I don’t see a problem with it at all. I wouldn’t expect much of an actual pre-order response but even so, it’s now in folks mind. If not today then someday you’ll see the results from it.

Last edited:
I agree with putting too much info in a small sign. It will just be overlooked. How about this:
Code:
     GET AHEAD OF THE BIG GAME
            PRE-ORDER YOUR
     SUPER BOWL SNACKS TODAY!!!

Thanks Mike -

That is short and sweet and too the point.

I think I might switch Big Game with Super Bowl in case there’s another “Big Game” that we might want to use the sign for? LOL

Last edited:
DON’T FUMBLE THE BALL
ORDER AHEAD TO BE SURE
PIZZA WINGS …

Last edited:
I agree with keeping it short. Also, maybe build some excitement (soup nazi style by implying limited demand).

Something like “Beat the Crowd” or “Don’t go Hungry” or “Avoid the Gameday wait”.

Also, Super Bowl is a trademark and you may not use it in promotions. That’s why none of the big advertisers (best buy, etc) use it unless they license it. I doubt anyone is gonna call you on it, but you are warned.

Last edited:
Dang Pcuezze… and I was just going to sing you Happy Birthday and you bring out the copyright laws! 😦

Back