Presheeted pizza crust?

kokomospalencia

I know most people on here make their own dough, but we are a super tiny space (120 square feet walk up only) and do not have the room to do that. Does anyone have any suggestions on brands that are presheeted and parbaked?

We usually work with Cheney Brothers, but also have a Restaurant Depot near us and an account with US Foods. We are looking for a 12 inch and a 16 inch crust.

TIA,
Christy

Last edited:
I have looked into some local bakers to see if they are able to make them for us but haven’t heard back yet on that and I think the pricing may be out of the ballpark to keep food costs low.

Last edited:
Back when we were doing the AIB Pizza Seminar we had par-baked crusts for our students to work with as an instructional tool and if I remember correctly, depending upon the size, the cost at that time seemed to be running at $0.75 to $1.00 each for par-baked crusts. Maybe someone else can provide you with a more up to date pricing which can be used for comparison purposes. If you’re making thin crust pizzas you might even try using flat breads for the base. We have done this successfully many times and the dough formula is essentially the same…just something to think about.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

Last edited:
Back