Continue to Site

Pretty Pizza Pictures

bodegahwy

Post a picture of one or more of your best looking, best selling pies here and tell us about them!

Last edited:
The “Snow in Texas” has been one our best sellers for 12 years. Hand tossed dough, Chopped Garlic and Olive Oil, Mesquite Chicken Breast, Artichoke Hearts, Roma Tomatoes, Ricotta and Mozzarella Cheeses. Known on the makeline as a “Snow Pie”

Last edited:
Ok I was going to post a pic from the Big “D” website and a couple of things happened. First by doing a seach on Yahoo the first site listed was PH! How funny. Second…go check out their artwork. If this is the “new better…etc” damn they all look like crap! My 3 year old and a fisher-price camera could take better shots! :shock:

Steve a.k.a. “Lou”…great looking pizza! :!:

“Popeye’s Pesto”: Freshly Made Dough, Basil Pesto Sauce, Fresh Spinach, Real Pepperoni, Fresh Roma Tomatoes, Feta and Mozzarella Cheeses!

Last edited:
“Wild Hawaiian”: Freshly made Dough, Red Sauce, Mozzarella Cheese, Wild Boar Sausage, Pineapple and Jalapeno’s.

Last edited:
The “White Pheasant” Fresh dough, Chopped Garlic & Olive Oil, Pheasant/Garlic/Spinach Sausage, Fresh Roma Tomatoes, Spinach, Feta & Mozzarella cheese, sprinkled with Basil.

Last edited:
I tried taking a picture tonite of my Taco pizza but my cell phone camera left it a little to be desired. Will bring down my digital & take some pictures.

Last edited:
This one is pretty conventional: “The Big Dog”, our best selling combo. Fresh Dough, Red Sauce, Real Pepperoni, Sliced Italian Sausage, Red Onions, Black Olives & Fresh Sliced Mushrooms!

Last edited:
We call this a “Quarter Pie” that we sell by the slice. It gives us a variety without having to have several pizzas out for a longer time.

King Tut (supreme), Sausage, Cheese & Pepperoni. During the day we usually put Veggie slices instead of the cheese.

http://i56.tinypic.com/o051w.jpg

Last edited:
Back