Printing Help

• Thread starter Thread starter system
  • Start date Start date
S

system

I need a recommendation for a printer.
I am starting a new company but only need a few samples of pizza boxes for now.
But most companies want 100 or 1000 more boxes to be printed.
Can anyone refer a company that might be willing to print 50 or less boxes for now?
I need these boxes for investors. Any direction or assistance would be great.

no printer will do that for you…but any graphic house can/will make up samples…pricey…the end will be you buying/commiting to a great purchase of custom boxes tho…worthwhile? eh? get a good box & use timely box toppers for marketing…

Last edited:
You could find plain generic boxes at a restaurant supply store. They usually come in bundles of 50. Then find a digital printer to print what you need on them. It will probably cost more per box to do it this way, but you’ll have your samples. On a side note though, I hope most of the investors’ attention is being paid to what’s inside the box rather than the box itself.

Last edited:
Other solution is get the generic boxes (GFS and restaurant depot) and take it to your local t shirt shop, he can make screens for your boxes and do what you need, its not cheap if I was to guess, 200 to print them and anouther 20 for the boxes but its the closest thing I can thin of, good luck

Last edited:
Find a local sign shop with a flat bed printer…They can print any number you require…As far as a t-shirt printer…Typically not because they use inks suited for textiles and not paper…

Last edited:
Back