Continue to Site

pro series from pesi/ q-matic

pizzadude

anyone got any experience with either of these ovens , there not common here in europe, thanks in advance for any feedback or comments :!:

Last edited:
They have a demo video on their website of their new oven.

To me it looks like a clone of a Middleby Marshall. It looks a bit big and clunky on the video.

They say it cooks perfectly at 4 minutes.

The front of the oven has a hinged front where the whole front panel opens up from one side to easily get to the fingers etc. Would be a breeze for cleaning as everything is easily accessable.

They also highlight other things such as the flanged holes on the fingers and additional panels above the fingers to distrute the haet better and more ecconomically.

Worth having a look at.

I also beleive that the new price is not much more than refurbished MM ovens?

Dave

Last edited:
I have a Q-Matic 36W, am happy with it…
for conveyor ovens, the longer cooking chamber the better, mine is only 36", I have to push back the thivker ones for proper baking…
If I had a longer chamber, it would help,
Otis

thanks guys , We`re currently useing mm 200 series, Im not finding the bake that consistant, and they are very noisy I m introducing dine in shortly and wanted wo look a somethin a bit quiter but I want to keep with conveyors as labour cost here are getting very high…

Last edited:
I do not know of any major chains using eather of the mentioned ovens. Domino’s, Caesar’s Costco Wholsale, CiCi’s Hungry Howie’s and many other groups have switched to The XLT ovens.
It appears the Pesi oven is more of a knock off of the XLT than the Middleby.

George Mills

Last edited:
George Mills:
I do not know of any major chains using eather of the mentioned ovens. Domino’s, Caesar’s Costco Wholsale, CiCi’s Hungry Howie’s and many other groups have switched to The XLT ovens.
It appears the Pesi oven is more of a knock off of the XLT than the Middleby.

George Mills
George, I understand you either work for or are a distributor for XLT? I am in the market for a new oven and am looking to test bake my pizzas in various ovens. Do you have this capability?

Last edited:
“I do not know of any major chains using eather of the mentioned ovens. Domino’s, Caesar’s Costco Wholsale, CiCi’s Hungry Howie’s and many other groups have switched to The XLT ovens.”

…George Mills…the statement below is not a knock on XLT or any other oven, they are all fine ovens with that bake great pizza…

no secret, any oven will bake a good pizza…I have a Q-Matic and I bought it mainly because my pizza shop is in a 24’ trailer and the Q-Matic is not impingment so it is very queit compared to the impingment ovens.
Also I wanted something different from most of my competition, and it has made a difference for me.
In competition, it is an advantage to differentiate yourself in a positive way.
An oven is just one way to do it, there are many others.
Look for ways to be different and more attractive to your customers.
hope that helps,
and know I mean no offense to anyone,
Otis

Steve
I may have already offered this to you, but I have both an XLT 3270 and a Lincoln X-2 3270. You are more than welcome to come test your recipe in them. We also have a store using Middleby 360’s and one using Middleby 570’s in town if you wanted to test on those I don’t think it would be a problem.

Last edited:
George, I understand you either work for or are a distributor for XLT? I am in the market for a new oven and am looking to test bake my pizzas in various ovens. Do you have this capability?

Yes there are places where you can test bake on an XLT. Where are you located?

We market several makes of ovens as there are varing situations.

George Mills

Last edited:
George Mills:

Yes there are places where you can test bake on an XLT. Where are you located?

We market several makes of ovens as there are varing situations.

George Mills
I am located just north of Grand Rapids, MI

Last edited:

You can test bake at our warehouse in Detroit.

Phone me @ 800 356-2506

Last edited:
George Mills:

Phone me @ 800 356-2506
George - a friendly hint to make your posts easier to read - when you want to reply to someone and quote them - click on the quote button.

When you cut and paste like you do we can’t tell if it is you talking or someone else.

Last edited:
60.png
pizzadude:
anyone got any experience with either of these ovens , there not common here in europe, thanks in advance for any feedback or comments :!:
…pizzadude, I take it you are in Europe ?
if so, where you setting up ?
Otis

Registered Guest:
George Mills:

Phone me @ 800 356-2506
George - a friendly hint to make your posts easier to read - when you want to reply to someone and quote them - click on the quote button.

When you cut and paste like you do we can’t tell if it is you talking or someone else.
Thanks for the Hint I am not much in the computer field I did what you suggested did this turnout better?

George mills

Last edited:
George Mills:
That did not come out the way you show.Do I highlight the part I wish to quote?

George Mills
No, you just click on the quote button - when the reply window comes up - don’t mess with what is already in the window. Begin your response below the text that was automatically quoted for you.

Last edited:
Registered Guest:
George Mills:
That did not come out the way you show.Do I highlight the part I wish to quote?

George Mills
No, you just click on the quote button - when the reply window comes up - don’t mess with what is already in the window. Begin your response below the text that was automatically quoted for you.
Trying again doing as you say lets see what happens

GM

Last edited:
Back