Continue to Site

Promo Pens

What

Anybody know where I can get printed pens that look like a rocket, bomb or missle. I have a sub called the “bomb” and the kids at the local college love them. They are having a new student fair in sept and I was going to give out some stuff, plus collect email address for a give away, etc. I checked out the net but everything I found looked like a plane. It needs to look like a 500 lb bomb or pretty close to it. I’ve seen one before that a aerospace company had printed. Thanks What

Last edited:
I have not seen such a pen…But it could be that a large advertiser had it made custom…If I dig something up i will let you know…

As far a unique items like this…I find they do not have the staying power of a more traditional item…Yes they get a lot of attention right away but then the product is put away, not used and you get little advertising from it…I preach to my clients that “meat and potatoes” items are best for long term results…

Last edited:
Royce, Was hoping you could help…You think I should stick with die cut magnets? I need something they will remember my pizzeria by when they are sitting back in the dorm room. Any help would be great, just looking for some new ideas.What

Last edited:
Well I usually suggest business card magnets versus die cut for 2 reasons…BC size is larger and less costly…That is until you get in higher quantities…25K+…

I always suggest that the phone number be spread across the magnets as large as possible and the logo and secondary copy be kept to a minimum…

PS…Having said I usually suggest BC size, I have done a few projects for chains where they ordered a large quantity and then did copy changes for several stores so each store could order smaller quantities…Like this one… http://www.magnetking.ca/other/sheet.png

Last edited:
Back