Continue to Site

q-matic ovens

mar1812

can anyone tell me about q-matic ovens and if they are as good as they are advertised to be
thanks

Last edited:
I have a Q-matic 36W, had for a little over a year.
I think a great pizza can be bake on any oven
I got the Q-matic primarily because it is quiet because i am in a trailer
It bakes well, programming is sophisticated and simple to adjust.
I have never had an inpingment oven, but I understad to change the bake you have to change the fingers which is hardware and it can be trickier.
I have had no problems with mine.
I bake on the 14 gauge black anodized disk that Q-Matic recommended.
I know you can bake on other platforms, just need to adjust the oven accordingly.
Q-Matic brought and oven to me to bake some of my pizzas on, they would probably do the same for you
hope this helps, let me know if I can be of further help…
be glad for you to come bake some of your pizzas on my Q-Matic,
Otis

I have a double-stack q-matic 36 that is 2 years old that I’m selling. PM me if interested or would like more info.

Last edited:
There are some who post here who are very satesfied with the Q Matic.

We Have no clients useing them.

I do not think many, if any, of the top groups use them.

We often get calls from operators looking to sell that type oven, No calls that I recall by someone looking to buy.

I have been told they bake a good pie when not busy but do not perform well when fed pizzas rapidly. Users can shed some light on that.

George Mills

Last edited:
George Mills:
There are some who post here who are very satesfied with the Q Matic.

We Have no clients useing them.

I do not think many, if any, of the top groups use them.

We often get calls from operators looking to sell that type oven, No calls that I recall by someone looking to buy.

I have been told they bake a good pie when not busy but do not perform well when fed pizzas rapidly. Users can shed some light on that.

George Mills
George may be right on that.
When I fill it full, I will niche up the temperature by 2 and add on 5 seconds to insure they are fully baked.
I have not noticed them coming out different when fully loaded.
The difference I have is in a pizza with many ingredients will take longer. My oven is programed fro 1, 2, and 3 topping pizza, the 5 and above need more time to fully bake. And the dough does not get as much “spring” when the pizza has lots of heavy toppings. I think this would be true wth any oven.
I could see where the impingment ovens with the moving air may handle larger loads better. The Q-Matics are radiant heat, some may be the reason you do not see them in the larger volume places.
Maybe you could find someone who has used both and get a better comparison.
I have never used an impingment oven in my shop.

Otis

how much are you selling the q-matic oven and were is it located?

I also have a double stack Q-Matic 36 for sale. Used in one of our small locations (main menu not pizza) but we discontinued pizza. They were used about 8 months and have been sitting in my warehouse about 20 months.

Last edited:
Back