Continue to Site

QUESTIONS ABOUT ZPIZZA??? LOOKS LIKE SPAM TO ME

Dear sir,

I realize you are excited about your company, and its growth projections, etc. etc. etc. I applaud you!!!

I have been watching you for about 14 years. Your all grown up and doing real well for yourself.

For those of you who don’t know of ZPIZZA here is an article from 1993

Published on December 17, 1993, Press-Telegram (Long Beach, CA)

A NEW EXPERIENCE: THE FIRST TASTE OF CALIFORNIA PIZZA

The Thrifty Gourmet reviews restaurants at which you can find exceptionally good food at mostly $10 or less for a dinner. ZPizza is a trendy Italian chain with other branches in such upscale locations as Laguna Beach, Balboa Island and Corona del Mar. It’s part of the massive swing toward healthier, leaner and more creative cuisine, all served at very modest prices. It’s a small place with an extremely creative color scheme. Teal, apricot, blue and lavender (real Californian colors)

Mister Mega Multi-Store Chain, this is a simple forum of independents, and a few franchisee who are pretty well established. We are probably not your prime demographics for soliciting new franchisee. So please take your spam to craigslist, or some other forum, thanks!

Last edited:
Wow. Got a nerve stuck in there somewhere. Never heard of them, and just passed the thread by . . . now I’m gonna read it 🙂 Thanks for the heads up, Tommy. You do know pizza, huh?

Last edited:
Dude slow down. I am a small guy looking to invest in zpizza with 5 locations. just wanted some compentent feedback.

JS

Last edited:
Back