Continue to Site

Randell Pizza Pride oven

scroymcgraw

Hi guys, this is my first post. I’ve been a fan of reading all the great info this board has, and thought maybe someone out there can help me with putting a value on a Randell Pizza Pride oven model 301-m . Without going into too many details, I’ll say that the space we are about to lease has this oven inside and if we are going to buy it from the previous tenants I’d like some more info on it. Of course the guy doesnt have a manual and google doesnt have any solid info for me.

Last edited:
These are the ovens that Little Caesars used to use. The market was flooded with these around 1999 or 2000 when LC’s closed a bunch of stores. I once heard someone refer to their value as “not worth their weight as a boat anchor”. I actually have no experience with these other than helping to move a stack of them out of a store, and damn they are heavy. At another store that was being liquidated, it was decided that the ovens were just not worth enough to put the effort into moving them. They were left for the landlord or next tenant to deal with.

With how cheap used Middleby 360’s are selling nowadays, I would think they would be a better option of a conveyor oven if gas is available.

Last edited:
Back