Continue to Site

Results on Fundraising

Tony397

Hey,

I have been checking out these fundraising cards and see that everyone offers a free small cheese with the purchase of a 16 or 18 pizza. IF these take off, how do you find the oven space if all of a sudden they are ordering 2 instead of their usual one pizza. Does anyone get a portion of the sale price of the fundraising card or do you let the school or whom ever keep the whole $10.

Trying to look into different stuff except the usual $2.00 of any pizza which in only currently use. Does the fundraising bring in more sales or does it just make you give away a free pizza to current customers who buy the card??? I don’t have a POS and I am currently “interviewing” companines because we really need one. I guess my question is do current customers buy these cards or do a lot of new customers buy them. What kind of percentage, current to new, buy them.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Tony

Last edited:
Very good question. It is hard for me to measure my fundraiser success at getting new customers. I would imagine that in a high population area like yours you would get a higher percentage of new customers. I am in a very rural area so I would say that I am just giving away stuff for my current customers 95% of the time. I sell cards to a group for $4 and they turn them around for $10. There is a $25 value on the card. Two items on the card are free with no purchase and these items have a combined value of $10 so there is the customers money back. They sell pretty fast and groups have good success raising the money they need.

Last edited:
Back