Continue to Site

Rough Week - Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

pizza2007

Wowsers… Sales have fallen as fast as the temperature. Down 10 - 15% from this time last year - the culprit? This huge artic blast thats lasting nearly 10 days+.

Anyone else think the colder weather is slowing sales or is it just me?

Last edited:
10% down I wish. I’m down around 25-30% on last year - last week I was 19% up! All down to… the weather. Closed for deliveries on Tuesday, and dead for the rest of the week. Total nightmare worst weeks we’ve had in a long time. Hopefully the weather will improve next week.

Last edited:
last weeks dining room was the worst was hoping to have a good week for the start of the new year but that went soouth just like the temps

Last edited:
I am in California so no cold weather for us. But January has always been one of our slowest months, if not our slowest.

Last edited:
Mailed out 2000 menus, up 67% for the week, the weekend was awesome! Dining room sales fell off the edge of the earth. Pick up and delivery all week! Awesome 🙂

Last edited:
48.png
HannahBananasOnline:
Mailed out 2000 menus, up 67% for the week, the weekend was awesome! Dining room sales fell off the edge of the earth. Pick up and delivery all week! Awesome 🙂
Way to go! I mailed about half that and I was up 35% lol. My drink sales were way down so I guess that means less eat in.

Last edited:
I’m glad someone is doing well in this weather!!! We’ll pick back up when the temp rises. Brrrrrrrrr.

Last edited:
January is our worst month. We’re doing about as well as we expected…of course rthe weather haws been warm here: 30s is pretty good for us!

Last edited:
We are up 19%, but that is actually a slow down in our growth. Lunches have been awful the last two weeks.

Last edited:
Back