Continue to Site

Sandwich boards

gbomb

Anyone use sandwich boards on the sidewalk for advertising? Thinking about getting one and putting it out by the street. Found a website where I could make one for $150. Double sided sign that is 36"x 24". Was thinking of having it say, “BIG PIZZA SLICES -->” and using a picture of a pizza slice in place of the word pizza. Lunch sales have died and I am hoping this could get them going again.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
My city would jump down our throats if we did that. Obviously people do it so it just depends on where you are. The signs did work well when I tried them.

Last edited:
We use a sandwich sign for our a promotion on Fish & Chips. Works Great really increased our lunch business. We are in the process of making one for our Pizza Slices as well. We’ll be advertising " Big Slices All Day" Definetly put big slice. on the sign. and the picture is a great idea. Our city as a bylaw which only allows so many, so as soon as I get the sign, I’m putting in the back of my truck and parking the truck in the parking spaces next to the street 😃

Last edited:
Back