Continue to Site

Scam Alert

There are some things that would have been done if this call had come to my store. First the customer would have been asked to bring the uneaten portion of the pizza back with them so I could see what had gone wrong. Second since the pizza was a 1/2 and 1/2 and the complaint was only about 1/2 a smaller pizza would be made that was equal to what the customer was out. Finally the customers complete information would have been collected for furture reference.

Last edited:
There is a good chance that whole video is pure fiction anyway…

Toward the end of the phone call, the manager says “so you want the whole thing to be ham and pineapple?” - and the caller says yes.

Look at the pizza he so proudly shows at the end - not whole ham and pineapple.

Last edited:
Ha, not to mention that it looks like this video is over 3 years old. It’s posted under a few different users on youtube.

Last edited:
I agree that the video on YouTube may be a fake, but it can serve as a warning that this kind of scam probably isn’t that hard to pull off, and this video may give some people the idea to try it.

Liz

Last edited:
There are quite a few videos on youtube showing how to scam for free pizza. This by far is my fav…

Last edited:
Back