Continue to Site

She just keeps coming back!

johnmorrison

She worked all the way through middle school, high school, college, and veterinary school. Now she works
four ten hr shifts at a veterinary clinic as a doctor of veterinary medicine. What does she want to do with her days off ? Wait tables!!! I think she might be addicted to our pizza ! LUCKY US!!! 😃

Last edited:
Or she loves the easy extra money to help pay off her school bills 😛 either way it’s a win win

Last edited:
For over a decade I waited tables all the while moving through a bunch of full-time jobs…I enjoyed being a waiter and the money I made…It gets in your blood…

Last edited:
A wait staff person does make pretty dang good money. My wife had to waitress for a girl that came in last night with no voice. The girl hosted instead. My wife rolled in $176. Not real sure how that rates with some of your places. And there were 2 other persons on the floor waiting tables.
Goes to show that some people just have fun doing what they do. I would feel ultra blessed having a person like you have wanting to come back time and time again. Should make you feel good!!

Last edited:
Back