Continue to Site

Shimmmer.com anyone use them?

jokergerm

Been talking with shimmmer.com and they seem like a great company, very knowledgeable about everything ovens.

Just wanted to know if anyone has used them and would share thier experiances with them. I just like to hear from other customers before spending alot of money

Thanks

Last edited:
I have bought a couple of replacement parts from shimmmer.com and sold them my old oven. I have no complaints with any of my transactions, and Marcus has always been very helpful diagnosing equipment problems.

Last edited:
I can not say enough about the service that you will get from Marcus. I bought an oven and hood system from him. Marcus personally delivered the oven and set it in my new shop. I have his personal cell phone number and he has either answered my phone calls immediately or returned my calls in a reasonable time.

Marcus also has a wealth of knowledge that he will share with you about the industry. My experience with Marcus has been great! I will do business with him again.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Maybe check the ongoing series of stories being posted in another thread… Posted here so as to “bump” on the Google God…

Last edited:
my only experience with the company is their posting ‘stealth’ ads on Craigs List and not identifying themselves when I called. I expect a serious big time company would want me to know who they are.

Last edited:
Back