Continue to Site

Small Buisness Loans Start Up Info

petesopizza

As someone who has never navigated the SBA loan process any pointers and required reading tips would be greatly appreciated espicially the Buisness Plan. I have 3 years experience managing (Mostly Kitchen but some FOH) a casual dining (I want my baby back baby back…) restaurant $60k+ per week store so I am familiar with p&l ordering systems, hiring etc… and have always dreamed of a pizza / sub shop. I am at the point where I am tired of putting in the 80+ hour weeks for someone else and would like to do it for myself. I have an awesome dough and sauce recipe as well as sandwiches and meatballs etc… I am currently researching start up costs and location. Have found a defunct restaurant in a strip mall that gets about 50,000 car traffic and is near 2 military bases. The owner is selling all equipment for $40,000 but I could probably get it a lot cheaper. Rent is $2000 a month. (Heard about it yesterday so this is all I know at the moment). I’m going to talk to him tommorrow about what equipment he has etc…

Thanks,
Pete

Last edited:
Back