Small Pizza Conveyor

December

I use a double stack Blodgett 1040 ovens in my store. My store is tiny, but we do really well with our size limitations.

Ive been wanting a conveyor pizza oven for years. Earlier this year I had an idea to change my prep room into the pizza station, I had enough room for a double stack edge 40’s. However after thinking about it I really didnt like the idea of having my pizza disconnected from the rest of the kitchen area. The city said no-go anyway, they did say I could put a smaller conveyor oven where my existing Blodgetts are now.

The Edge 30’s are the smallest, I dont sell a ton of pizza its 30% of sales. We max out about 40 pizzas an hour with the Blodgetts to find someone besides my brother or I to work the oven is nonexistent. Im hoping a conveyor would help

Should I look more into the Edge 30’s or is this a big runaround?

Last edited:
Do edge 30’s cook just as good as the 40’s. and the 40’s as good as the 60’s. It just seems like the 60’s would bake a more quality pizza.

Also It would seem like there would be a loss of air circulating in the room, due to all the air required for the conveyor oven.

Last edited:
The Edge guys came by more store and cooked several of my pizzas in an Edge 30 oven.
I was very happy with the results. The crust tasted better, no burnt toast taste or smell.

I wish they made a 30” chamber with a 32” width belt

Last edited:
Back