Continue to Site

Sorry to disappoint

George_Mills

II have often offered to do floor plans for TT members but right now we are under contract with one of our chain accounts to design and equip up to fifty new shops.

The company is locating sites almost faster than we can produce plans and that is limiting what we can do for others.

Although our plans for years were sufficient for contractors to draw their permits and do the build out, most all states now require an architect’s seal. We work with a large number of architects who will put the finishing touches on our plans and seal them at a reduced charge due to the substantial amount of work we have already done.

Although we cannot promise a reduced price without our drawings I can recommend architects licensed in the following states. I note that architects are a highly skilled professionals but not all have experience doing Pizza shops. The people we work with do know pizza shops.

AL, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MO, NC, OH, OK, SC, TN, TX, V, WI

The above have done many pizza shops.

Contact me if you would like to find an architect that knows Pizza shop design.

I would further note that architects in other states most often extend discounts to those equipped with our plans but we have not done enough with them to know they can handle pizza shops efficiently without the help of a foodservice facility designer.

George Mills

Last edited:
No disappointment here! Happy ya’ll are busy.

You bring alot to this forum and it is very much appreiciated!

Kris

Last edited:
Back