Continue to Site

Spartan Pizza Prep Tables

Steve

Our makeline blew up today, we’re looking at turbo air but we’re in dire need here. Turbo air is our preferred option, but has anyone used Spartan before? Any good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I Have never heard of this brand.
Is it an import?
George Mills
I’m not sure. Curran Taylor carries them as well as the Turbo Airs

Last edited:
I Have never heard of this brand.
Is it an import?
George Mills
Turns out the salesman was calling hem “Spartan” but they were actually Saturn…

Last edited:
On the link you included, the SPT93 picture looks identical to 3 or 4(probably more like 5-7) other brands 93" table, including the Atosa 93" table that I own. I imagine that someone imports tons of these tables unbranded and companies buy them up and put their badge on them. I could be totally wrong but there are more and more brands that look identical and all offer a 93" table, not a 90", 92" 95" or 96" but a 93". They all have the three lids covering the same distance and they all have the compressor on the right. All I can say is my Atosa table was cheap as can be but is the biggest piece of shit I can imagine. In under a year, the gaskets were shredded like no other piece of refrigeration I have ever seen. The bottom of the table fills up with water faster than my triple sink. The only good thing I can say about it is that it still cools well.

Last edited:
On the link you included, the SPT93 picture looks identical to 3 or 4(probably more like 5-7) other brands 93" table, including the Atosa 93" table that I own. I imagine that someone imports tons of these tables unbranded and companies buy them up and put their badge on them. I could be totally wrong but there are more and more brands that look identical and all offer a 93" table, not a 90", 92" 95" or 96" but a 93". They all have the three lids covering the same distance and they all have the compressor on the right. All I can say is my Atosa table was cheap as can be but is the biggest piece of shit I can imagine. In under a year, the gaskets were shredded like no other piece of refrigeration I have ever seen. The bottom of the table fills up with water faster than my triple sink. The only good thing I can say about it is that it still cools well.
We bought the 67" Saturn to go along with a 94" True. We had a 119" that lasted us just about 8 years, it was a cheap brand that went out of business shortly after we bought it.
The Saturn seems to be pretty solid so far, time will tell as always.

Last edited:
Back