Speedline users and Loyalty

Mrschleg79

Hello, we have been using Speedline for the last 6/7 years, and it has been fantastic. We are currently doing an in-house loyalty program where customers redeem 10 receipts over $10.00 and receive a free large 1 topping. We are trying to bring our loyalty program up to speed but with Speedline they only offer programs for 15+ locations or a loyalty program that only works in person or over the telephone. This is why I’m here since I’m sure we have a ton of independent users. What are you using for loyalty? Has it been effective? How much work is involved? Any info will help thanks! Speed line users or others

I know Speedline is working on an integration with Paytronix for their Small-Medium business platform. I’m unsure if they are working on it for use with SpeedDine or not. All of us Speedline users should reach out and request this integration gets going quickly.

I agree, this is a little crazy that we can’t have an inhouse program that works with online ordering. I’m okay with it being each individual store just give me something.

Back