Continue to Site

spicy jalapenos

Gary

Anybody recommend a really good spicy jalapeño brand? Feel like customers always saying jalapeños aren’t spicy enough. Some pizza places have some really spicy jalapeños.

Thx
Gary

Last edited:
Fresh has a really good taste and nice kick but I was wondering what brand some of these big chains use which are spicy and not as watery. Seems like all brands I’ve tried are sweet

Last edited:
It can vary from batch to batch, I’ve had some that have been very tame, and some of the same brand that were absolutely hellacious.
We are using the typical pickled, “nacho sliced” Sysco brand right now, and they are some real burners. We don’t get much of a call for them on pizza, but blow through them rapidly on our chili cheese fries

Last edited:
It can vary from batch to batch, I’ve had some that have been very tame, and some of the same brand that were absolutely hellacious.
We are using the typical pickled, “nacho sliced” Sysco brand right now, and they are some real burners. We don’t get much of a call for them on pizza, but blow through them rapidly on our chili cheese fries
Thx Got rocks. I’ll have to try those. Just trying to find that consistent burn

Last edited:
We go through quite a few on pizza. A couple of our most popular combos have them. Our experience is like Gotrocks’s: Heat varies from one can to the next.

Last edited:
We go through quite a few on pizza. A couple of our most popular combos have them. Our experience is like Gotrocks’s: Heat varies from one can to the next.
Thanks bodegahwy. So your using the nacho jalapenos from Sysco also?

Last edited:
I am using Astra Brand and it seems the more seeds the hotter the peppers. Just like the others have said, it varies from can to can.

Last edited:
Back