Continue to Site

St.Patrick's Day?

LittleMissPizza

We typically are very slow for lunch on this day and slower than a normal dinner, although with the holiday being on a Friday, we might see a spike in the evening with all the parade go-ers coming home from a day of drinking. How busy do you anticipate being?

Last edited:
Being on a Friday this year kind of stinks for the pizza biz around here but Im not worried bc nothing stops us from being superbusy on Fridays

Last edited:
We were crazy busy. I cured the brisket and made both corned beef and pastrami. I gave free pizza to the Irish dance troupe after the parade the weekend before so they performed for free. not often my dining room is packed at lunch.

Last edited:
We were crazy busy. I cured the brisket and made both corned beef and pastrami. I gave free pizza to the Irish dance troupe after the parade the weekend before so they performed for free. not often my dining room is packed at lunch.
Nice! We dropped off some Reuben pizzas to the Irish(authentic too btw) bar down the street and they were gone in 60 seconds I’d say! Had some leftover Russian dressing I used as the sauce for the Reuben pizzas and made Big Mac pizzas the following night - Russian dressing, ground beef, pickles, mozz, cheddar, onions, and topped it with lettuce and sesame seeds after coming out. Twas unreal!!!

Last edited:
Back