Continue to Site

STAPLERS!!!

mrschleg

Anybody have a solid stapler that they use? It seems like everyday I am fixing staplers. I know that they make jam proof staplers but the staples are very expensive.

Last edited:
We get a lot of use out of our Staples Brand One Touch. It will staple about 60 pages of regular thickness paper from what I am told. I use it on a regular basis for smaller jobs and it is solid. Not sure of the cost. I have a pic below, However, if you are looking for something you can hold in one hand this isn’t a good one.

Regards,
Josh Davis
Mail Shark
http://www.themailshark.com

Last edited:
I’d let you have my red Swingline stapler, but then I’d have to burn your building down (if you haven’t watched “Office Space”, don’t even bother trying to figure it out) :lol: Seriously though, I actually do have a red Swingline that we keep on the service counter … you would not believe how many customers ask us where we got it (Costco) because they’re big fans of that movie.

Last edited:
NY Pizza:
I actually do have a red Swingline that we keep on the service counter … you would not believe how many customers ask us where we got it (Costco) because they’re big fans of that movie.
We also have a Swingline 747 Rio Red 🙂

Last edited:
Back