Continue to Site

Still trying to sell....

bodegahwy

There must be somebody out there (with some money) that wants a pizza biz that does $625,000 per year (not including taxes) and nets the owner 90K AFTER paying a manager 45-50K to run the place! (last year’s tax returns show more like 98K)

So far, I have people with money interested in buying my commercial spaces (I own my locations) and people without money that want the business!

I am willing to sell the business alone or with the real estate. If I sell the business and not the real estate the buyer can have a lease of any reasonable length at market rent. Our local bank says they will carry up to 50% of the business for a qualified buyer.

Anyone out there want to live in a ski resort?

Last edited:
Sadly the number of pizza shops you could buy for $30,000 far outweigh the number of shops like yours.

Just out of curiosity, what is the asking price?

Last edited:
i’ve got someone that just came in 2 days ago asking if they could buy the whole business from me… i have no idea on where to even come up with a price, i know our gross is just a few thousand under $500k a year… but our tax returns are all jacked up from the past 2 years because each year we expanded 100% larger then before. :?:

Last edited:
So is the 90k including zero rent or have you factored in average rent to get that number?

If no rent, then that number drops dramatically.

Good luck!

Last edited:
We own the property in a separate entity. The stores pay rent to that entity. The income figure is AFTER paying 55K rent. These stores make good money.

Last edited:
Where are you located in Colorado? I have fantasies of selling as well, so just curious.

Last edited:
I imagine that the cost of living in your area is quite high and the number of people wanting to own a business and live there to run it is quite low.

If you are cash flowing those kind of numbers and have a good manager running the place, why sell?

Last edited:
“If you are cash flowing those kind of numbers and have a good manager running the place, why sell?”

I am bored and want to do something else.

My business as a business broker is starting to take off.

We are opening a retail store in a different business alltogether which my wife will be involved with and could use the cash.

Despite the good luck with managers over 9 years, I can not just let it run; I do have to think about it and I just don’t want to anymore.

Last edited:
Back