Continue to Site

Super Bowl Specials

stpaullee

Any great ideas out there for Super Bowl Specials? What’s worked for you. I am thinking bundles: like 2 Large Specialty Pizzas, Breadsticks and dessert for $X.XX. It’s never been a huge day for us though. I’d like to change that some. Thanks.

Last edited:
Given the chance, I would also look at creating a ‘special’ based on each team in the game. Packers - bratwurst; New England - clams?; San Francisco - sour dough?; Denver - lamb; Baltimore - crab?; and so on. Even restricted in size, or advance orders . . . it will get people seeing you as a creative cook and expand their impression of you. Even bringing in a couple menu items specifically for the team regions could work. get creative and look at ‘traditional’ foods for each team. Then narrow it down as the game nears.

Heck, you could make hay right now with the playoffs, and do a few specials for the playoff teams when they play.

Last edited:
48.png
NicksPizza:
Given the chance, I would also look at creating a ‘special’ based on each team in the game. Packers - bratwurst; New England - clams?; San Francisco - sour dough?; Denver - lamb; Baltimore - crab?; and so on. Even restricted in size, or advance orders . . . it will get people seeing you as a creative cook and expand their impression of you. Even bringing in a couple menu items specifically for the team regions could work. get creative and look at ‘traditional’ foods for each team. Then narrow it down as the game nears.

Heck, you could make hay right now with the playoffs, and do a few specials for the playoff teams when they play.
Grantville – squirrel gizzards 😛

Last edited:
Back