Continue to Site

Survey to find out how to succeed or fail

cowtown

I have some theories about what factors cause a pizza shop to succeed or fail. I would like to test those theories. Please take a moment to fill out this simple survey. It’s all anonymous so no one, including me, will know who does what and where.

I’ll crunch the numbers against various demographic databases to find out what I can. When I finish my analysis I’ll post the results here for all to see.

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurv … tyfw324887

Also, if anyone has a suggestion for a question you think is critical, let me know.

Thanks,
Jason (aka Cowtown)

Last edited:
48.png
cowtown:
I have some theories about what factors cause a pizza shop to succeed or fail. I would like to test those theories. Please take a moment to fill out this simple survey. It’s all anonymous so no one, including me, will know who does what and where.

I’ll crunch the numbers against various demographic databases to find out what I can. When I finish my analysis I’ll post the results here for all to see.

Also, if anyone has a suggestion for a question you think is critical, let me know.

Thanks,
Jason (aka Cowtown)
Poor planning causes failure.

Good planning followed by aggressive advertising ALMOST assures success.

It really is that simple.

Last edited:
The nature of the answer required for question #1 excludes any accurate submissions for participants located outside of the USA. I still answered but you wil get a fake zip code. I look forward to the results.

Last edited:
The nature of the answer required for question #1 excludes any accurate submissions for participants located outside of the USA. I still answered but you wil get a fake zip code. I look forward to the results.
Good point. Unfortunately the databases I’ll be using will be U.S. data only but the results should likely transcend boundaries.

Last edited:
48.png
cowtown:
Good point. Unfortunately the databases I’ll be using will be U.S. data only but the results should likely transcend boundaries.
Tell it DingBat Dave in Australia, where mining is the single biggest factor in success in the pizza business :shock:

Sorry, that should be Dingo Dave. My bad. I keep getting that backwards.

Last edited:
60.png
cowtown:

My theory on great success is A-you have to be there 85% or more B-advertising is crucial C-Beatiful women at your counter,lol ok that works for me D-CONSISTENCY

My theory to failing is only to NEVER fail!
Niccademo

Thanks,
Jason (aka Cowtown)

Last edited:
How do I leave the quote box above me so I can type in under it? I’m such an idiot w/ this dang computer.

Thanks, Niccademo

Last edited:
60.png
goomba:
How do I leave the quote box above me so I can type in under it? I’m such an idiot w/ this dang computer.

Thanks, Niccademo
Anything between the quote and /quote are going to be the quoted stuff. You simply arrow down to below all of that and start typing. You can also delete the unnecessary portions within the quotes. The brackets are required around the quote and /quote.

Last edited:
48.png
NicksPizza:
[Tell it DingBat Dave in Australia, where mining is the single biggest factor in success in the pizza business :shock:

Sorry, that should be Dingo Dave. My bad. I keep getting that backwards.
I just hope it keeps going, especially after a Friday night like we just had.

You can call me all the names you like and it’s like water off a duck’s back at the moment …BUT … just wait until the mining boom stops and I get REALLY UGLY :twisted: :x :shock:

Dave

Last edited:
Ok guys. 255 views and only 21 surveys taken. It’s only 7 questions and you already know the answers.

Last edited:
One comment on the labor is that the survey does not take into account how the owner is being paid or whether they work there. For example, my labor cost is high (30%) but I hire a manager to run the place day to day. If I did not and chose to be there myself and not take a “wage”, labor would drop to about 24%.

Last edited:
Back