Swipe credit card at door

Is anyone using this technology? Is the process easy? Are the units durable? pros? cons? any info is appreciated.

Im trying to spped up the kitchen and getting staff of the phone quicker would be great

I’m a speedline user so if anyone can speak directly to that great

Last edited:
Is anyone using this technology? Is the process easy? Are the units durable? pros? cons? any info is appreciated.

Im trying to spped up the kitchen and getting staff of the phone quicker would be great

I’m a speedline user so if anyone can speak directly to that great
My POS (Thrive) has been supposedly working on a version of this for the last year, so I’m hoping it will be available soon. We have been using square for about 3 years now though and it works great even though there is no integration. Rates are slightly higher than our regular rates, but the time saved on the phone is worth it to me.

Last edited:
We only take cards tab the door using DeJavoo machines. If you are in an area with good cell coverage you will be fine. Because we are in a somewhat rural area we have connection problems at times.

Last edited:
I too use the Dejavoo machines like Jolly Pizza does. I have not had any problems with them and I am in a rural area too. The only problem I have with them is the battery life, they barely last a 4 hour shift.

Last edited:
Back