Continue to Site

telemarketing tool or cheap grocery store cutter that helps

boston09

Hi,
i have my tv on right now and one of the telemarketing shows is advertising a cooking machine that as they say cookes everything from frosen to completely cooked using convection and radiant and some other technology and convinces me that i can not exist without it. So i wanted to ask everybody if there is a hidden treasure devises or tools or electric cutter or manual sliceer that cuts veggies super fast and easy or cool. or a veggie steamer that you use, or it’s u just bought something from Williams and Sonoma store for 3 dollars or 300 dollars but you could say that it worth every penny you spent on it. Or in general do you have something on a kitchen that you normally wouldnt find in commercial cooking area that makes your life easier somehow, may be lets you have a unique product or unique shape of something or it helps you have better operation in any cooking, cleaning or organizing way? I recently picked up a 4 dollar juvenille cutter and i could with no effort cut zuchini and carrot in many long strings and i just sautted it briefly with red sauce and pasta - it came out like something you expect from hi-end gourmet restaurant, so it got me wondering how i can make something special or helpful with something that is not in a pizza production commercial catalog? Sorry for my messed up thinking, Boston

Last edited:
Re: telemarketing tool or cheap grocery store cutter that he

Boston;
Wow! You really need to call “Vince” to order your SLAP CHOP! Can’t live without it, opens like a butterfly to easily clean, can’t beat that! LOL, LOL
Hit one of the next Pizza Shows and you will see a number of labor saving machines that work quite well in a restaurant/pizzeria setting. I recently saw one that slices and dices, and might even pay your taxes. All kidding aside, it was a slicer from Dynamic. Their web site is <www.dynamicmixerusa.com>. Maybe one or more of our readers have some experience with their equipment? My only exposure to them is from what I’ve seen at the shows, but they might be worth looking into.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

Last edited:

Is it NSF certified?

Last edited:
48.png
Charles:
Is it NSF certified?
Sure is…

I don’t think they would be able to say “professional kitchen equipment for food service” if their stuff wasnt.

Last edited:

OK, I’ll say my favorite word once again, for the benefit of all…OOPS! LOL
Rack it up to one of my senior moments. LOL
Thanks for the input, you’re the first that has commented on this equipment.
Tom

Last edited:

when it comes to equipment and utensil used in restaurants, you really do get what you pay for. if you buy cheap products, you get cheap products that don’t last. if you spend some money, you get things that last.

Last edited:

I’ve always considered getting one since they seem to work better than the standard choppers but I’ve never met anyone that used one. Hate to buy another expensive piece of equipment that does not work out.

Last edited:
Back